Ensuring that your immune system is in peak condition is essential to leading a healthy and happy life. In order for the immune system to work properly, the body has to supply the nutrients it requires.
- Lemon: because of their acidic nature, they help clear away any toxins within the body
- Orange: rich in vitamin C, they strengthen the immune system
- Lime: acidic and rich in vitamin C, making them effective in boosting the immune system and clearing away toxic elements.
- Red Bell Peppers: the richest source of vitamin C and beta-carotene, essential nutrients that keeps your immune system healthy
- Broccoli: strengthens the immune system with vitamins A, E, and C
- Garlic: this prevents the hardening of arteries, keeps the blood flowing and prevents the buildup of toxins
- Ginger: can strengthen the immune system so you won’t get sick
- Spinach: packed with beta-carotene and antioxidants that ensure that the natural detoxification system and the immune system are strong and active
- Almonds: rich with vitamin E, which is essential to immune system health
- Turmeric: has anti-inflammatory properties and has been proven to help lower fevers
- Green Tea: has high levels of epigallocatechingallate, a powerful antioxidant that boosts the immune system
- Honey: has anti-bacterial properties and is rich in antioxidants, which makes this a powerful immune system strengthener
- Oats: rich in fiber, can boost your energy and help fight infections by ensuring that the body is able to clear out toxins.
- Sweet Potatoes: ensures a healthy immune system with vitamin A
- Blueberries: rich with Anthocyanin along with Vitamin C and E, which keeps the immune system healthy and keeps infections away
Having a healthy immune system can ensure that you are able to lead the life that you want to live, without being slowed down by sickness. By consuming these foods on a regular basis, as opposed to taking a supplement, you can ensure that your immune system is able to work properly.