There are foods that boost energy, sharpen memory, and even fight flab. But these aphrodisiac foods serve a sexier purpose: They improve your sex life. Feast on these 15 foods to feel friskier.
- Banana: They’re rich in bromelain, an enzyme that may boost male libido.
- Celery: It’s high in androsterone, a hormone released in male sweat that can turn women on.
- Garlic: Any dish with it can increase blood flow to sexual organs. Just share the food.
- Fig: They’re rich in amino acids that heat up desire.
- Chocolate: It has several ingredients that trigger that loving feeling.
- Asparagus: It is rich in vitamin E, which is essential for hormone-building and help with the horizontal tango
- Ginseng Tea: Red ginseng contains little compounds called ginsenosides, which may help with arousal in both men and women
- Pomegranate Juice: Some prefers to call it liquid Viagra- drinking this can lift testosterone levels up to 30% — which makes men and women feel friskier
- Honey: A passion kick-starter, packed with fast-acting simple sugars — great for some instant pep anytime, anywhere
- Chile Peppers: They’re chock full of capsaicin, a body-temperature and heart-rate booster that’ll get you hot and bothered in a flash
- Eggs: Scrambled, poached, or hard-boiled, eggs are high in vitamins B5 and B6. Eggs balance hormone levels, and keep your sex drive roaring and your mind stress-free
- Black seed ( sativa): Increase sperm quality and give better testis histological features, ultimately treat impotence.
- Almonds: These are nutrient-dense and rich in several trace minerals that are important for sexual health and reproduction, such as zinc, selenium, and vitamin E
- Strawberries: Chocolate works synergistically with it and helps both mentally and physically to have a better intercourse
- Arugula: This spicy, leafy green has been considered an aphrodisiac since the first century A.D.
Male aphrodisiacs may indeed physiologically affect men; however, they can only build on existing passion and emotion. These come from within you, not from anything that you can take.