Acne Home Remedy Secrets
The Different Types of Spots
- White heads – They are white in the center and they are small and hard.
- Black heads – They are small and black in the center
- Nodules – Painful and hard bumps under the skin
- Pulsates – These are spots that consists of a lot of pus and they are visible.
Treating Acne Medically
- Avoid pressing and squeezing out pimples as this will cause scarring.
- For women, you can ask your GP to prescribe a contraceptive pill, this will assist with acne.
- Or you can seek further treatment, by going to a dermatologist.
Managing Acne with Natural Remedies
- Mix 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 4 tablespoons lemon juice, 2-3 tablespoons baking soda and 4 tablespoons honey. Warm these ingredients up until it is warm. Apply to your face gently and wash off after 10 minutes.
- Purchase a tea tree oil and apply it daily.
- Mix 1 cup of cooked oatmeal, 3 tablespoons honey and 5 tablespoons of lemon juice. Ensure these ingredients are well combined before applying it to your face. Leave this mixture on your face for approximately 20-30 minutes and then rinse off.