Clinical Nutrition for Dummies
Book Review: Clinical Nutrition For Dummies provides you with the easy-to-read guide you need to immerse yourself in the subject! Written in the fun style that the For Dummies series has become known for, the book is perfect for students in the wide variety of fields that require an in-depth understanding of clinical nutrition, or for those who want to improve their own lives through better nutrition.
This handy resource offers a wealth of information, and specifically addresses the growing obesity and diabetes epidemics that promise to make the study of clinical nutrition more important than ever.
Clinical Nutrition For Dummies is your complete, fun guide to the topic of nutrition:
- Includes a complete breakdown of the relationship between nutrition and chronic diseases.
- Explores the nutritional requirements at various life stages, from pediatric through geriatric
- Features information on the importance of proper nutrition during pregnancy
- Shares tips for modifying dietary intake and health behavior theory, along with properly communicating health information
Bibliographical data of Clinical Nutrition for Dummies
- Author: Michael J. Rovito
- Year : 2014
- Title: Clinical Nutrition For Dummies
- Place Published: Hoboken, New Jersey, USA
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Number of Pages: 384
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN: 9781118665466
- Get it on Amazon
People also look for on the web: clinical nutrition for dummies pdf download, clinical nutrition for dummies reviews, nutrition for dummies amazon, nutrition for dummies pdf free, nutrition for dummies 5th edition pdf