Detox & Weight Loss Recipe 8: Chicken Strips and Pistachio
This chicken strips recipe is very unique and healthy. It assists with detoxification and contains nutrients such as protein, good carbohydrates and fiber. All of these wonderful nutrients assist with cleansing the system and digestion as well. It is also good brain food.
- 1 cup pistachios, unsalted
- 2 chicken fillets, boneless and skinless
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1-2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon mustard sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 “F”.
- Line an oven proof dish with baking sheet’s.
- Place the coconut oil, mustard and honey in a medium sized mixing bowl and stir well.
- Crush the pistachios in a blender and place into a bowl.
- Place the breadcrumbs and flaxseeds with the pistachios and mix.
- Wash and cut the chicken in strips.
- Line up these bowls in this order: the chicken, mustard mixture and the pistachios.
- Dip the chicken strips in the mustard and then the pistachios.
- Place the chicken into the oven tray and ensure they are well coated.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is well cooked.
This chicken strips recipe is perfect for having as a snack or even a light lunch. The pistachios in this recipe will keep you alert throughout the day. It is also sweetened for added pleasure. The honey is also excellent for colds and flus.
Get the other 9 similar recipes here:
- Green Smoothie
- Mango and Peach Smoothie
- Dates, Avocado and Banana Smoothie
- Carrot and Beetroot Juice
- Banana Pancakes
- Chicken and Avocado Salad
- Baked Salmon and Herbs
- Chicken Strips and Pistachio
- Date and Blueberry Muffins
- Vanilla Pudding
Also on HealthTipsEver.com
Top 10 Colon Cleansing Recipes
- Raspberry and Banana Smoothie
- Pineapple and Kale Smoothie
- Blueberry and Kale Juice
- Apple and Kale Juice
- Apple and Orange Juice
- Sweet potato, Orange and Pineapple Juice
- Carrot and Apple Juice
- Apple Cider Vinegar Beverage
- Coconut and Spinach Smoothie
- Beet, Lettuce and Spinach Juice