The Encyclopedia of Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements
Book Review: The Encyclopedia of Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements, Second Edition explains myths surrounding these substances, how they should be used safely, their effect on nutrition, how they might be used as treatment for various health issues, and much more.
This layperson’s guide to the nutritional options and substances that improve health helps readers make informed decisions about maintaining and strengthening their bodies.
What’s New in this 2nd Edition?
- Completely new appendixes are “Position of the American Dietetic Association: Food and Nutrition Misinformation,” which gives extensive discussion of vegetarian diets; “Health and Human Services Acts to Reduce Potential Risks of Dietary Supplements Containing Ephedra”; and “NCCAM Consumer Advisory on Ephedra
- More than 900 up-to-date, A-to-Z entries, of which approximately 100 are new to this edition.
- All entries are concise, readable, and reliable, presenting the most recent information on the subject.
Bibliographical data of The Encyclopedia of Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements 2nd Edition
- Author: Tova Navarra
- Year : 2004
- Title: The Encyclopedia of Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements
- Place Published: New York, UK
- Publisher: Facts on File
- Number of Pages: 353
- Edition: 2nd
- ISBN: 9780816049981
- Get it on Amazon
People also look for on the web: encyclopedia of vitamins minerals and supplements free download, vitamins and minerals pdf, vitamins and minerals supplements benefits, vitamins minerals and supplements need for further teaching ati