Natural Liver Cleansing Recipe 4: Carrot and Beet Soup
The ingredients in this recipe are rich source of iron, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, vitamin C and folic acid. It can also assist with treating boils on the body and it also helps with treating acne. It is good for boosting the immune system as well.
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 medium beet roots
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 small leak, diced
- 2 cups vegetable broth, warm
- 1-2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1-2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Boil the beet roots for approximately 30 minutes or until it is cooked. Remove from heat and drain out the water and allow it to cool.
- Saute the onion, leek, carrot and garlic in the coconut oil for a few minutes. Do not exceed 10 minutes.
- Peel the beets and cut them up.
- Place the vegetables, beet, sea salt and vegetable broth into a blender and blend until everything is well combined and smooth.
- Sprinkle the pumpkin seeds over the soup and serve.
Besides this recipe being excellent for detoxification of the liver, it is also good for colon cleansing and cleansing of the blood. It improves the digestive system, it helps with preventing heart diseases and it also strengthens the gall bladder and the liver. It also has anti aging properties.
Get the other 9 similar liver cleansing recipes here: