Physique, Fitness, and Performance – Second Edition
Book Review: Physique, Fitness, and Performance, Second Edition retains the unique integrated approach of its predecessor, examining the relationship of structure to function in human performance. Far surpassing the limited focus of standard exercise and fitness books, it combines the morphological study of physique relative to body structure, body size and body composition with the applied interaction of muscular, cardiovascular, motor, and metabolic system capacities, abilities, and skills developed and acquired through exercise and training programs.
What’s new in this 2nd edition ?
- Offers appendices on measurement and assessment of body types, composition, exercise, and conditioning
- Contains nutrient intake needs, dietary goals and guidelines, and guide lists
Bibliographical data of Physique, Fitness, and Performance, Second Edition
- Author: Thomas Battinelli
- Year : 2007
- Title: Physique, Fitness, and Performance
- Place Published: Florida, USA
- Publisher: CRC Press
- Number of Pages: 248
- Edition: 2nd
- ISBN: 9780849391972
- Get it on Amazon
People also look for on the web: physique fitness and performance second edition reviews, physique fitness training, physique fitness clothing, physique fitness competitions, physique fitness and performance free pdf download