You can still lose weight and enjoy sweet puddings, this recipe has a pleasant taste and contains healthy ingredients too. You also have a choice of using any milk and berries you desire. This recipe is high in calcium and some vitamin C. I highly recommend you to use almond milk when preparing this pudding.
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1-2 cups milk ( you may use soy or almond milk instead)
- Add the milk and chia seeds into a large mixing bowl and stir the ingredients up well.
- Add the maple syrup and vanilla to the milk mixture and beat until they are well combined.
- Refrigerate the mixture for at least 1 hour, stirring occasionally so that the mixture doesn’t get lumpy.
- Garnish with sliced strawberries, blackberries or blueberries.
Indulge yourself in this irresistible vanilla pudding after a long day. Ditch chocolates and unhealthy cakes, desserts etc and choose a healthier option with detoxification and health benefits.The chia seeds are very helpful for weight loss and detoxification purposes.
Get the other 9 similar recipes here:
- Green Smoothie
- Mango and Peach Smoothie
- Dates, Avocado and Banana Smoothie
- Carrot and Beetroot Juice
- Banana Pancakes
- Chicken and Avocado Salad
- Baked Salmon and Herbs
- Chicken Strips and Pistachio
- Date and Blueberry Muffins
- Vanilla Pudding
Also on HealthTipsEver.com
Top 10 Colon Cleansing Recipes
- Raspberry and Banana Smoothie
- Pineapple and Kale Smoothie
- Blueberry and Kale Juice
- Apple and Kale Juice
- Apple and Orange Juice
- Sweet potato, Orange and Pineapple Juice
- Carrot and Apple Juice
- Apple Cider Vinegar Beverage
- Coconut and Spinach Smoothie
- Beet, Lettuce and Spinach Juice