Detox & Weight Loss Recipe 9: Dates and Blueberry Muffins
This recipe is made up of the healthy ingredients. The ingredients have detox properties which assist in weight loss and some of these ingredients are sources of rich brain food. Dates are extremely beneficial for your health and also contain detoxification benefits.
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 8 large dates, blended and crushed
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced and toasted
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 400 “F”.
- Place the lemon juice, lemon zest, almond milk, vanilla extract and flaxseed in a medium sized mixing bowl and stir well.
- Place the applesauce and dates into a blender and blend until they are well combined.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the baking powder and brown rice flour together.
- Now add the lemon juice and almond milk mixture to the brown rice flour. Mix up these ingredients together well. Then add the date mixture.
- Once all the ingredients are well combined, add the blueberries and almond slices.
- Line a muffin tray with liners and spoon the batter into the liners carefully.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
This date and blueberry muffin is ideal for having at breakfast time or a morning snack. It also contains fiber, which will help with indigestion. It has the perfect ingredients that will keep you going throughout the day. The perfect way to kick start your day!
Get the other 9 similar recipes here:
- Green Smoothie
- Mango and Peach Smoothie
- Dates, Avocado and Banana Smoothie
- Carrot and Beetroot Juice
- Banana Pancakes
- Chicken and Avocado Salad
- Baked Salmon and Herbs
- Chicken Strips and Pistachio
- Date and Blueberry Muffins
- Vanilla Pudding
Also on HealthTipsEver.com
Top 10 Colon Cleansing Recipes
- Raspberry and Banana Smoothie
- Pineapple and Kale Smoothie
- Blueberry and Kale Juice
- Apple and Kale Juice
- Apple and Orange Juice
- Sweet potato, Orange and Pineapple Juice
- Carrot and Apple Juice
- Apple Cider Vinegar Beverage
- Coconut and Spinach Smoothie
- Beet, Lettuce and Spinach Juice