Salmon is very healthy and contains multiple health benefits such as iron. The other ingredients are also good anti oxidants and will assist in flushing out all wastage and toxins from your system. It is also a baked recipe which makes it healthier than your regular fried fish recipes.
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 skinless salmon fillets.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 “F”.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the thyme, parsley, lemon juice, oregano, tomatoes and olive oil. Mix these ingredients together.
- Lay the salmon fillets onto a plate or tray and baste with the mixture well on both sides.
- Wrap the salmon fillets in foil, once they are coated nicely in the mixture.
- Place the salmon into the oven.
- Bake for approximately for 25-30 minutes.
- Once the salmon is cooked, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
This salmon recipe is the perfect dish to serve at dinner time. The herbs in this recipe also enhances its overall taste. This is definitely a dish to add to your detox diet. Serve this salmon dish with a detox smoothie or a detox juice.
Get the other 9 similar recipes here:
- Green Smoothie
- Mango and Peach Smoothie
- Dates, Avocado and Banana Smoothie
- Carrot and Beetroot Juice
- Banana Pancakes
- Chicken and Avocado Salad
- Baked Salmon and Herbs
- Chicken Strips and Pistachio
- Date and Blueberry Muffins
- Vanilla Pudding
Also on HealthTipsEver.com
Top 10 Colon Cleansing Recipes
- Raspberry and Banana Smoothie
- Pineapple and Kale Smoothie
- Blueberry and Kale Juice
- Apple and Kale Juice
- Apple and Orange Juice
- Sweet potato, Orange and Pineapple Juice
- Carrot and Apple Juice
- Apple Cider Vinegar Beverage
- Coconut and Spinach Smoothie
- Beet, Lettuce and Spinach Juice